July 12, 2014 Salem, OR Wild West Battle of the Bulls
Wild West Battle of the BullsSalem, OR Marion County Fairgrounds 2330 17th St. NE Salem, OR 97303 Click on link below to download Salam’s Draw. (please print this for your copy)
2014 salem drawDerby, Classic & Maturity Bull owners if you there wasn’t a rider on your entry form you have until 5 pm Monday July 7 to tell Jamie. If you pick a rider that is under 18 they must fill this form out and bring it with them at bull rider check-in. Liability Release For Minors. If there isn’t any bull rider given a bull rider will be drawn. Futurity, Derby, Classic, & Maturity Classes $500 added in Futurity & Maturity $1000 added in Derby & Classic
Schedule of events:June 11, 2014 Friday: 9:00-5:00 PM ~ Bull check-in 6:30 PM~ Welcome Dinner & Battle of the Beef Tri-Tip Cook Off with Ty Jolsin & Big R (any others interested are welcome to enter. Call Phil 541-914-0750) June 12, 2014 Saturday: 11:00 am ~Futurity Bulls 4:30-5:00 pm~ Bull Rider check in ($50 CASH per bull) 6:00 pm ~Derby, Classic & Maturity bulls
Bull Check-in Time
July 11, 2014- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
All bulls will need to be tipped!
All late check-in’s may be subject to fines and/or disqualification. Any bull arriving two hours after check-in’s close will be fined and disqualified from the event without proper notification and approval from producer and livestock/arena director. The following rules apply:
- First offence: $100.00/bull
- Second offence: $250.00/bull
- All fines need to be paid, “in cash”, to secretary, no later than production start time of futurity class. Non-payment will be subject to disqualification and forfeiture of entry fees.
- Any unpaid fines will result in ineligibility of member status and prevent entry of contractor in future events until all fines are paid in full.
Any concerns with late check-in should contact livestock/arena director or event producer. Notified late check-in’s may be subject to fines based upon livestock/arena directors discretion.
- Event Producer – Phil Long (541) 914-0750
- Livestock/Arena Director – Ty Joslin (208)615-1197