Schedule of events:June 11, 2014 Friday: 9:00-5:00 PM ~ Bull check-in 6:30 PM~ Welcome Dinner & Battle of the Beef Tri-Tip Cook Off with Ty Jolsin & Big R (any others interested are welcome to enter. Call Phil 541-914-0750) June 12, 2014 Saturday: 11:00 am ~Futurity Bulls 4:30-5:00 pm~ Bull Rider check in ($50 CASH per bull) 6:00 pm ~Derby, Classic & Maturity bulls
Bull Check-in Time
July 11, 2014- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
All bulls will need to be tipped!
All late check-in’s may be subject to fines and/or disqualification. Any bull arriving two hours after check-in’s close will be fined and disqualified from the event without proper notification and approval from producer and livestock/arena director. The following rules apply:
- First offence: $100.00/bull
- Second offence: $250.00/bull
- All fines need to be paid, “in cash”, to secretary, no later than production start time of futurity class. Non-payment will be subject to disqualification and forfeiture of entry fees.
- Any unpaid fines will result in ineligibility of member status and prevent entry of contractor in future events until all fines are paid in full.
Any concerns with late check-in should contact livestock/arena director or event producer. Notified late check-in’s may be subject to fines based upon livestock/arena directors discretion.
- Event Producer – Phil Long (541) 914-0750
- Livestock/Arena Director – Ty Joslin (208)615-1197