Schedule of events:Thursday June 26: before 7 pm- Check-in bulls Friday June 27: 9 am – 5 pm~ Check-in bulls (see below for more details) 7:00 pm ~ Meet & Greet @ Bowling Alley $100 to High score bowler Saturday June 28: 9:30 am (this is a new time)~ Yearling & Futurity Bull 30 min after~ General member meeting 5:00 pm~ Mini bulls Long round 5:30-6:00 pm ~ Bull rider check in ($50 per bull CASH) 7:00 pm ~ Derby & Classic bulls
Side pot: $50 to buy a Derby or Classic bull, random draw picks your bull. Half the pot will go to Primary Children’s Hospital in SLC. Each class is separate pots. If all spots are sold three holes will be paid.
Bull Check-in Time
June 27, 2014 – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
All bulls (including yearling bulls) will need to be tipped!
All Derby & Classic bulls have their own pen but can be penned together Friday night. If they are penned together they must be separated by 9 am Saturday morning. If they are not, they will be turned out.
- First offence: $100.00/bull
- Second offence: $250.00/bull
- All fines need to be paid, “in cash”, to secretary, no later than production start time of futurity class. Non-payment will be subject to disqualification and forfeiture of entry fees.
- Any unpaid fines will result in ineligibility of member status and prevent entry of contractor in future events until all fines are paid in full.
Any concerns with late check-in should contact livestock/arena director or event producer. Notified late check-in’s may be subject to fines based upon livestock/arena directors discretion.
- Event Producer – Travis Udy (208) 766-3318
- Livestock/Arena Director – Ty Joslin (208)615-1197
Click on link to download form for the bull team competition: bull team ENTRY 2014
Click on link to download form: YRL ENTRY 2014
We are only bucking yearling bulls NO heifer class!